Monday, May 18, 2009

On Ambien

do you know when you really feel good about life? when your smile makes their day and you get giddy just thinking about them? combine that feeling with free floating craziness and you get my joy at the end of the night with the sleeping pill. Watch out for the crazy green monsters in the closet! They've got slimy claws and big teeth. You may think I'm crazy, and be right, but those monsters scare the shit out of me.

Eric, this one's for you. Just because I"m that kind of crazy and I feel like you need cheering. I know law is your side, but what about white knights to kill the green monsters? Fresh out?

I should apologize here and now to anyone I may insult throughout this blog. I promise to have fun, attempt to be polite, but always honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment